Tuesday 24 March 2015

Manage The Money Leak Out Of Your Pocket To Create A Cash Flowing Stream Into Your Hands Today

A decade or two ago, I started challenging and resisting the dis-empowering beliefs I'd lived with since childhood around the subject of money, finances and future wealth. I got really fed up with hearing myself and my primary family members say, "I can't afford that". With steady exploring, listening to respectable and successful people in conversation and reading wealthy authors' materials, my poverty mentality is giving way to prosperous multiple streams habits. Life is exciting when I see possibility and opportunity to increase our incoming cash flow from a moral, ethical, legal and people helping source!
I don't have it all figured out yet, but I'm only halfway through my life span, so I have some time to gain more wisdom as do you if you begin today to take one step of action toward changing your thinking from "not enough, never enough, just enough" to "more than enough all the time". What you and I have been conditioned to accept as true will control all aspects of our lives; as far as money is concerned, what are you aware of that your mind holds as true? That's a topic all by itself! Take this coming week and listen to the words coming out of your mouth every time money is part of the conversation; are the emotions attached positive or negative, do your convictions around money affect people close to you in a helpful and giving or hurtful and taking way? Challenge the truth of what you say and feel against evidence you see in other people's lives who you really look up to and respect. If there was a window into the two percent of the world's population mindset, what do you suppose you'd hear them talking like? Instead of saying, "I can't afford it", we'd likely hear, "Which asset can I leverage for cash-flow to afford it?" Asset? Yes, that's something that puts money into your pocket rather than a liability which takes money out of your pocket. Did you get that? If what you are paying for such as a car or house only takes money out of your bank account each month, that means it is a liability to your financial health. Hint: it's an asset to whoever gets paid to rent or loan it out to use. There's a concept for you to chew on this week; turn one liability into an asset. You can do it!


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8614641

No comments:

Post a Comment