Thursday 14 May 2015

How To Increase Your Unexpected Income

Unexpected income is almost the most fun to receive because it is unexpected and comes as a pleasant surprise. Most people don't look at everything they receive and consider it to be income. That's the first thing we want to focus on. Once you begin to recognize what unexpected income is, you must express gratitude for whatever it is, no matter how small it is. Recognition and gratitude when coupled with joy will increase the frequency with which you receive such wonderful surprises.
I'll give you an example of unexpected income. I had ordered some dog food and went to pick it up today. The receptionist had such a smile on her face as she said "you've never had a bill this small". I was amazed. I didn't know that I had been credited with a referral fee when I sent a friend to the vet. I did it because I think he's a great doc. So, even though I had to pay 5 dollars today, there was $50 of unexpected income. This is what we call a Divine Surprise. Most people would not have realized this as unexpected income because they would see that they had to pay something. But when you realize you would have had to pay $50 more without this Divine Surprise, it definitely constitutes unexpected income.
I spent the rest of the morning smiling and thanking the Universe for this wonderful gift. That is the second most important key - letting the Universe know that you recognize what has been given to you and that you're very grateful for it. Gratitude will also increase the power of your receiving.
Once you're home or at a place where you have your gratitude journal make sure you record the gift. This cements it into your brain and your subconscious and it even gives your subconscious the impression that you've received more than you did. What were the components of my gift today? Surprise leading to happiness and joy. After that came repeated expressions of gratitude - aloud and to myself - all with smiles and happiness. The day was topped off with writing in my gratitude journal that I received this wonderful gift. Each time I just said that I was thankful for the unexpected income. I didn't say "just $50". I simply wanted the Universe to know that I knew I had the gift and that I was immensely thankful. This will add much more power to the vibrations emanating from me.
Try this and see what happens. Did someone buy you a drink, a sandwich? Did you get a bagel or donut that someone brought for the whole crew? What about a special coupon in the mail? Perhaps you bought something on sale - that's unexpected income. Was someone in your neighborhood or a friend throwing out something that they asked you if you wanted? Look around you and see what happened during the day. I had another unexpected income experience today also. I was in a convenience store and the woman put in a penny for me rather than having to give me 99 cents in change. That may not sound like much but it's more that adds power from my gratitude.
Gratitude is essential to your success. You can download a no-cost Gratitude Journal for your PC at The Gratitude Journal - Install it on your computer and then use it. If you want to find out more about how to craft your success check out The Art of Making Things Happen.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6462455

No comments:

Post a Comment